Email us at email@example.com
Call us: 0800 193 1143 (Monday to Friday 9am-5pm)
25% off all orders over £20! This weekend only
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Below you will find a number of questions we are asked on a regular basis. If you have a query, please check out the below to see if your answer is here first.
How long is delivery?
As a rule we state delivery to be anything between 3-5 working days. This does not account for weekends and bank holidays. Order will be sent via Royal Mail 2nd class post or 1st class recorded delivery depending on your selection at checkout
Do you provide a tracking number?
Tracking Numbers will be provided upon request for any orders selecting the recorded delivery option or any orders over £50.
It has been over 5 working days and I still haven't received my order. What can I do?
In the first instance, please check your address that we have sent the order too. This can be found on the order confirmation email we sent you or you can log in to your account on the website. If all is correct then do not worry, your order will be with you any day now. If the address is incorrect, please contact us immediately and we will do our best to help.
If after 2 weeks (10 working days) your order still has not arrived and you have checked the address you supplied us, please let us know via email, telephone or live chat and we can dispute with Royal Mail as a lost item and resend your order for you.
(Please note we cannot treat your item as lost until after the 10 working days have passed. Please only contact us regarding this matter if it has been over 10 working days since you ordered)
What materials are in your products?
All materials are clearly marked in the product description section of each product. We use a range of different materials for our jewellery:
Sterling Silver- This means that the item is 92.5% solid silver with the remaining 7.5% made up of other metals. Silver is a soft metal so this is done to give the piece a little more hardness.
Sterling Silver bonded alloy- By this term we mean that an item has an alloy base and is plated with a layer of Sterling Silver.
Alloy- By this term we mean that the item is made up of a combination of different base metals. This can include but not limited to; zinc, copper, stainless steel or nickel.
Where are you based?
We are based in Oldbury, West Midlands, England
I have received my order but one of the items is broken, what should I do?
We endeavour to package our jewellery so that it does not get damaged, but unfortunately sometimes this does occur. If you receive a damaged item please contact us via email stating the following details:
The specific item(s) damaged
Explanation / picture of damage
We will then contact you regarding the best way to proceed.
My order has arrived but the products aren’t what I was looking for, what should I do?
We love our jewellery and hope that you do too, but if you aren’t completely satisfied just email firstname.lastname@example.org stating the following details:
Item(s) you wish to return
Reason for return
We recommend sending the products back to us via a recorded delivery service as we cannot process refunds for products that we do not receive.
Please note: You need to inform us and return the item(s) unused within 14 days of receiving your delivery. You will responsible for return postal cost and we will not refund our postal charge from the original order if applicable
What are your office hours?
We try to be as available as we possibly can. As a rule, we are in the office Monday to Friday 9am-5pm. We can be contacted via email or phone. We will always endeavour to reply as swiftly as possible.